All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £25.62Trending at £28.57
- £25.61Trending at £26.99
- £4.96Trending at £5.99
- £13.99Trending at £21.90
- £11.16Trending at £14.86
- £8.27Trending at £9.90
- £6.86Trending at £8.81
About this product
- DescriptionA searing j'accuse of the US government and the real economic plan behind the Anglo-American takeover of Iraq.
- Author BiographyNaomi Klein is the author of 'movement bible' No Logo and is currently researching a book on America's export of democracy (Penguin 2006), Bryan Mealer is lead writer for Harper's Magazine, Susan Watkins is editor of the New Left Review, Walter Laqueur is one of the foremost thinkers on the problem of terrorism.
- Author(s)Naomi Klein,et al.
- PublisherGibson Square Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGibson Square Books Ltd
- Weight150 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.