Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.65Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by monster_bookshop
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.50+ £2.90 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by tracy7230
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.77Was:£10.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for breaking down nagging thoughts into actionable steps, the pages of this guided journal are filled with quotes that help put worrying in perspective.
- Author BiographyRobie Rogge was the publisher of gift books and stationery items at the Metropolitan Museum of Art for more than 40 years and is currently a packager who has published unique projects with Chronicle Books, Potter Style, Quarto, and the Museum of Modern Art. Her previously published guided journal with Dian Smith, Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You, has 120,000 copies in print.
- Author(s)Dian Smith,Robie Rogge
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Width127 mm
- Height146 mm
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
Most relevant reviews
- velvetgoldmine9...17 May, 2017by
Perfect present for a friend going through a hard time!
The book arrived quickly, and is absolutely beautiful. Simple idea on gorgeous pages - it was the perfect gift for my friend and I'm going to buy myself one asap!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £10.18Trending at £13.99