All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.89
About this product
- DescriptionAmateur woodworkers can achieve professional quality finishes on their projects with simple materials that are brushed or wiped onto the wood. This title helps readers learn how to use and clean a fine finishing brush, when to brush and when to wipe the finish on and how to get a flawless finish.
- Author BiographyAmerican Woodworker is one of the premier publications for woodworking. Their roster of craftsman contributors provide top notch technical information in a way that hobbyists can understand. The magazine has over 140 issues in their backlist. Randy Johnson is the Editor.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleAmerican Woodworker
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, 1 chart
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRandy Johnson
- Edition StatementFirst Tion ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.