CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who want easy sudoku that's also easy to take on-the-go, this title features 60 gentle logical conundrums, none of which require upper-level solving techniques to conquer.
- Author BiographyFrank Longo is a freelance puzzle creator living in Hoboken, NJ. While he has had over 3,000 crossword puzzles published since 1993, he has been focusing on the sudoku craze for the past couple of years and has published nearly 50 sudoku books. He is known for being able to produce puzzles that are diabolically difficult yet fair, requiring the solver to use advanced techniques not found in typical newspaper and magazine sudoku puzzles.
- Author(s)Frank Longo
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- Series TitleSit & Solve
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date02/03/2015
- Content Noteb/w colour throughout
- Width115 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.