Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.48
- £14.30Trending at £21.82
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the relations between nobility, crown and state, first in Scotland and then in the first courts of the unified kingdoms.
- Author BiographyKeith Brown is Professor of History at the University of Manchester. He specializes in early modern Scottish History, particularly the history of parliament and of the nobility.
- Author(s)Keith M. Brown
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note1 maps, Map to be used from Noble Society book
- Weight688 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.