All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.72
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
- £3.79Trending at £7.01
- £11.79Trending at £13.81
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £24.70Trending at £37.08
About this product
- DescriptionA PLEA - FROM THE HEART If you were to walk a mile in my shoes, you'd understand so many things, enough about life to give you the blues, at the pain that child abuse brings.
- Author BiographyNatasha Fay overcame a life of abuse and exploitation in her childhood through strength and determination. She is a true survivor. She lives in Tasmania, has a successful career and a daughter whom she adores. In her spare time, she enjoys dancing and the company of good friends. Nobody's Child is her brilliant debut novel.
- Author(s)Natasha Fay
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date11/05/2017
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.