All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA PLEA - FROM THE HEART If you were to walk a mile in my shoes, you'd understand so many things, enough about life to give you the blues, at the pain that child abuse brings.
- Author BiographyNatasha Fay overcame a life of abuse and exploitation in her childhood through strength and determination. She is a true survivor. She lives in Tasmania, has a successful career and a daughter whom she adores. In her spare time, she enjoys dancing and the company of good friends. Nobody's Child is her brilliant debut novel.
- Author(s)Natasha Fay
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £17.38Trending at £17.89
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.