All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContinuing this delightful series of Noddy books, based on the ever popular series on channel Five, Noddy is back with four brand new titles. Noddy thinks he has a new friend when he finds a chicken. But not everything goes to plan.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton was born in 1897. She is the author of over 700 books for children and creator of a host of legendary characters, including 'The Famous Five, The Secret Seven' and, most famously, 'Noddy', Big Ears' and the other inhabitants of Toyland.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleMake Way for Noddy S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Out-of-print date12/08/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight107 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chorion CGI
- Edition StatementTV tie-in ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.32Trending at £14.98
- £9.27Trending at £12.99
- £18.33Trending at £26.09
- £13.85Trending at £23.05
- £12.58Trending at £22.99
- £4.42Trending at £6.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.