All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a treatment of the main results and methods of the theory of Noetherian semigroup algebras. This title focuses on the interplay between combinatorics and algebraic structure.
- Author(s)Eric Jespers,Jan Okninski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/02/2007
- Series TitleAlgebra and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight708 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.