All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to cover the theory of noise sensitivity of Boolean functions with particular emphasis on critical percolation.
- Author BiographyChristophe Garban is a professor of mathematics at Universite Lyon I, France. Jeffrey Steif is a Professor of Mathematical Sciences at Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Author(s)Christophe Garban,Jeffrey E. Steif
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInstitute of Mathematical Statistics Textbooks
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29 b/w illus. 75 exercises
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.