All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionYoung children will love stroking the adorable touch-and-feel creatures and hearing the jungle sounds in this lovely early-learning book.
- Author BiographyEmily Bolam was born in Buckinghamshire. She studied at Amersham college and Brighton College of Art. Her first idea for a children's book began as a college project and was published upon her graduation. Since then, Emily has illustrated over a hundred books for children, by many different authors, including Georgie Adams, Vivian French and Francesca Simon. She lives and works in Brighton where she shares her studio with other artists and illustrators.
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- FormatNovelty book
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleNoisy Touch-and-Feel Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCaterpillar Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/01/2015
- Width246 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily Bolam
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.