People who bought this also bought
Mobile Phone & PDA Screen Protectors
Best-selling in Mobile & Smart Phones
Save on Mobile & Smart Phones
- £31.99Trending at £35.07
- £100.00Trending at £106.71
- £218.99Trending at £223.81
- £86.95Trending at £91.55
- £34.48Trending at £35.07
- £134.00Trending at £139.28
- £84.80Trending at £111.90
About this product
- Product InformationStylish and sensational, the Nokia Lumia 800 is a high-end smartphone designed to operate in GSM and CDMA networks. This Nokia smartphone runs on Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS that supports installation of numerous applications. As this Nokia smartphone supports 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity, you can access the net on the move. This Windows mobile features an on-board GPS with A-GPS support to offer navigational assistance. This Windows mobile features a 3.7-inch ClearBlack AMOLED display that offers good visibility even in bright sunlight. The Nokia Lumia 800 has an 8 MP camera with Carl Zeiss lens that lets you capture photos with stunning quality.
- Family LineNokia Lumia
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network TechnologyGSM,HSDPA,UMTS
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- Operating SystemWindows Phone 8
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsBuilt-In Memory
- Screen Size3.7"
Most relevant reviews
- jennihall197509 May, 2015by
Great product, but make sure it does what you need it to, before buying.
This is a great phone - it is easy to use and easy to customise. Having upgraded from a Nokia 520, there are a few noticeable differences - firstly, the 'store' is now 'marketplace' and many of the apps I had on my 520 are not available anymore. Also, when I try to download the Barclays banking app, it says 'not compatible with this software', which is odd because it was on the 520. So, overall it's cute and easy to use, but maybe not as customisable as it's predecessors.
- pauwhi-g7ewnxxf08 May, 2015by
please read all the information about products
The phone I bought was a present for a friend. What I believed I was buying was a Nokia Lumia 820 the same phone as I use myself. Unfortunately, at the bottom of sellers page I missed he had advertised it wrong and it was a different model entirely, unfortunately far inferior to the one I wanted. As I had committed to buy I paid up. The phone was a Lumia 520 it's ok for what it is.
- petro_alexi09 Mar, 2015by
Compact design, good value phone.
I brought this phone basically as a cheap replacement as my Samsung Galaxy s4 broke. Turns out, this is a really good phone for basic use. The design of the phone is neat and lightweight, and the layout of the phone is really simple. You can customize the phone to your needs. The camera is pretty good. The only negative things about this phone is the apps are pretty rubbish and lags alot- but are easily uninstalled. The only other thing, it needs work on internet access. Other than that, really good phone. Simple for everyday, cost efficient.
- directbayer16 Feb, 2012by
decent smart phone for good price
very good smart phone, value for money, this phone is not rip off like iphone, only bad thing is no front camera , screen is amazing, one of the best design in the market, white would even more nice
- ractiveflyer08 Jan, 2013by
a viable altenative to the iPhone
A Lumia 800 joins a household of iPhones. First reaction having had a play is it's really very good. Definitely a contender and holds it's head up against an iPhone 4s. Design is good, feels solid. Cover is excellent and is barely noticeable and offers a good level of protection. I expect this to look better for longer than my iPhone 4s.