All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £15.72Trending at £16.09
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £36.98Trending at £37.70
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe book focuses on the part of the audio conversation not related to language such as speaking rate (in terms of number of syllables per unit time) and emotion centric features. The author analyzes how the conversation happens and not what the conversation is about by audio signal processing and analysis.
- Author BiographyDr. Sunil Kumar Kopparapu is a Senior Scientist, TCS Innovation Labs in Mumbai.
- Author(s)Sunil K. Kopparapu
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication03/08/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; 26 Illustrations, color; 21 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 83 p. 47 illus., 26 illus. in color.
- Weight162 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.