Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes and reviews published empirical studies which have dealt with the influence of nonmedical factors on medical decision-making.
- Author BiographyDARREN FLYNN is Research Assistant in the Department of Psychology at the University of Teesside, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom. PAUL VAN SCHAIK is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Teesside, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom. ANNA VAN WERSCH is Reader in Psychology and a chartered health psychologist at the University of Teesside, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom. ANDY DOUGLASS is Research Fellow and medical doctor specializing in gastroenterology at the James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough, United Kingdom PAUL CANN is a Consultant Gastroenterologist at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Andy Douglass,Anna Van Wersch,Darren Flynn,Paul Cann,Paul van Schaik
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.