All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £18.44
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £20.87
- £13.61Trending at £16.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £6.86Trending at £8.99
- £4.53Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionPostwar employment standards are being undermined and 'non-standard' employment is becoming more common. While scholars have pointed to negative consequences of this development, this volume also discusses the evidence for a new and socially inclusive European employment standard.
- Author BiographyLuis Enrique Alonso,Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain Jean-Claude Barbier, Pantheon-Sorbonne University, France Anna Buchner-Jeziorska, University of ?od?, Poland Klaus Dorre, Friedrich-Schiller Universitat Jena, Germany Carlos J. Fernandez Rodriguez, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain Bengt Furaker, University of Gothenburg, Sweden Hajo Holst, Friedrich-Schiller-Universitat Jena, Germany Jeroen Horemans, University of Antwerp, Belgium Rafael Ibanez Rojo, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain Lefteris Kretsos, University of Greenwich, UK Miguel Martinez Lucio, University of Manchester, UK Ive Marx, Antwerp University, Belgium Teo Matkovi?, University of Zagreb, Croatia Julia S. O'Connor, University of Ulster, UK Jorge Sola, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain Wim Van Lancker, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Author(s)Martin Fritz,Max Koch
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleWork and Welfare in Europe
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXIV, 246 p.
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.