Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £8.99Trending at £9.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of essays examines challenges presented by non-state actors, quasi-legal norms, and gaps within normative and institutional frameworks.
- Author BiographyCecilia M. Bailliet is a professor at the Faculty of Law, University of Oslo, where she is also Deputy Director of the Department of Public and International Law and Director of the Masters Programme in Public International Law. Her fields of research include international public law, human rights, refugee law and counter-terrorism.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCecilia M. Bailliet
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.