All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican faculty are changing. Approximately 65 percent of all faculty now being appointed are nontenure track. Despite these changes, many higher education institutions still operate as though tenure-track faculty are the norm and non-tenure-track faculty are a supplementary workforce.
- Author BiographyAdrianna Kezar has been associate professor for higher education at theUniversity of Southern California since 2003. She holds a Ph.D. and an M.A. in higher education administration from the University of Michigan. She was formerly editor of the ASHE-ERIC Higher Education Report Series from 1996 to 2004. Kezar has published more than seventy-five journal articles, fifty book chapters, and twelve books. Recent books include: Recognizing and Serving Low-Income Students in Higher Education (Routledge Press, 2011) and Redesigning for Collaboration in Higher Education (Jossey-Bass, 2009). Kezar has also served on several editorial boards and received national awards for her commitment and leadership. Cecile Sam is a doctoral candidate in higher education policy at the Center for Higher Education Policy Analysis at the University of Southern California. Her research interests include leadership and organization theory as applied to faculty work in higher education, with a special interest in ethics.
- Author(s)AEHE,Adrianna J. Kezar,Cecile Sam
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B ASHE Higher Education Report Series (AEHE)
- Series Part/Volume Number36, No. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width160 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.