Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA write-in workbook to progress pupils' non-verbal reasoning skills in preparation for pre-test and 11+ independent school examinations. Pupils aged 9-11 will find the varied and thorough questions in this write-in workbook ideal for developing their non-verbal reasoning skills.
- Author BiographyAlison Primrose was born and brought up in the city of Bath. She studied Natural Sciences at Cambridge University, before completing a PGCE in London and embarking on a career in teaching. Alison has had a prolific teaching career, including teaching in Pakistan for five years, and being Head of a co-education day school in Bristol for ten years, during which time she completed her doctorate in educational assessment, with publications including a wide range of educational assessment materials. She was also a denominational inspector for church schools for many years, and the chief marker for one of the examination groups when the science SATs were first introduced. Alison now leads inspections for the Independent Schools Inspectorate. She is a trustee for a number of educational charities and chair of a diocesan multi-academy trust. In her free time she enjoys gardening, walking her two black Labradors and travelling, usually to visit her children and grandchildren in Melbourne and Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Alison Primrose
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight190 g
- Width209 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.57Trending at £36.18
- £4.73Trending at £7.75
- £9.37Trending at £9.99
- £3.49Trending at £3.98
- £2.80Trending at £2.85
- £9.32Trending at £9.61
- £21.20Trending at £21.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.