All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.50Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
About this product
- DescriptionDisplays the intricate interplay between different foundations of non-commutative number theory.
- Author BiographyJohn Coates is Sadleirian Professor of Pure Mathematics at the University of Cambridge. Minhyong Kim is Professor of Pure Mathematics in the Department of Mathematics at University College London. Florian Pop is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Pennsylvania. Mohamed Saidi is an Associate Professor in the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences at the University of Exeter. Peter Schneider is a Professor in the Mathematical Institute at the University of Munster.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number393
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFlorian Pop,Minhyong Kim,Mohamed Saidi,Peter Schneider,Professor John Coates
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.