All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimple. Insightful. Relaxing. Recognize the essential non-dual nature of your own experience: Advaita Vedanta for the 21st century.
- Author BiographyDouwe Tiemersma Ph.D. (1945) was a teacher of Biology and then senior lecturer in Philosophy at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam until his retirement in 2005. He has given weekly advaita-satsangs in Gouda ever since his enlightening encounter with Nisargadatta Maharaj in 1980. Besides writing the 'Foreword' to Nisargadatta's spiritual classic, 'I am That', he has written and edited approximately twenty books and many articles, especially about non-duality, most of them in the Dutch language. In addition, he is the founding editor of the Dutch language magazine InZicht (In Sight), a periodical dedicated to the exploration of paths of radical self-inquiry.
- Author(s)Douwe Tiemersma
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMantra Books
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.