All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionNon-native language teachers have often been viewed as an unavoidable fate of the profession, rather than an asset worth exploring and investigating. This volume provides different approaches to the study of non-native teachers: NNS teachers as seen by students, teachers, graduate supervisors, and by themselves.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white tables, biography
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byEnric Llurda
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2005. 2nd printing. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.