Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of non-parametric system identification for nonlinear block-oriented systems for researchers and practitioners.
- Author BiographyWlodzimierz Greblicki is a professor at the Institute of Computer Engineering, Control, and Robotics at the Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland. Miroslaw Pawlak is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Manitoba, Canada. He was awarded his PhD in 1982 from the Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland. Both authors have published extensively over the years in the area of non-parametric theory and applications.
- Author(s)Miroslaw Pawlak,Wlodzimierz Greblicki
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note93 b/w illus.
- Weight990 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.