All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the advent and adaptation of food processing operations, processes and techniques which reduce, even eliminate the thermal component, resulting in microbiologically safe foods with minimum alteration in sensory and nutritive properties.
- Author BiographyEnrique Ortega-Rivas is professor of food process engineering in the Graduate Program of Food Technology at the Autonomous University of Chihuahua. He is on the editorial board of Food and Bioprocess Technology, Food Engineering Reviews, and The Open Food Science Journal, and is an Associate Editor of The Food Science and Technology Letters. A National Researcher of Mexico, Dr. Ortega-Rivas was a Fulbright scholar and has held positions at Food Science Australia, Monash University, and Washington State University. His research interests include alternative food processing technologies, particle technology, and solid-fluid separation techniques.
- Author(s)Enrique Ortega-Rivas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note46 black & white tables, biography
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.