Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.64Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionExamines key aspects of criminal and civil non-trial advocacy, including bail applications, pleas in mitigation and interim applications made during the course of civil actions. This book provides an insight into how lawyers think and how they translate their strategies into courtroom action.
- Author BiographyStephen Nathanson, B Comm, LLB, teaches advocacy at the University of Hong Kong. He has had a wide range of experience as a Barrister in Canada, Solicitor in Hong Kong and legal skills teacher.
- Author(s)Stephen Nathanson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2001
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.