Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume develops methods for proving the non-vanishing of certain L-functions at points in the critical strip. It begins at a very basic level and continues to develop, providing readers with a theoretical foundation that allows them to understand the latest discoveries in the field.
- Author BiographyM. Ram Murty is a Professor of Mathematics at the Queen's University in Kingston, ON, Canada. V. Kumar Murty is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)M. Ram Murty,V. Kumar Murty
- PublisherSpringer Basel
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- Series TitleModern Birkhauser Classics
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer Basel
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 196 p. 1 illus.
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.