All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of switching fabric architectures, this work gives special attention to combinatorial properties of switching fabrics - nonblockingness and rearrangeability. Describing control algorithms proposed to control different architectures, it aims to overview the advances in combinatorial properties of switching fabrics.
- Author(s)Wojciech Kabacinski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/08/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.