Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)William Arveson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight682 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2003
- Table Of ContentsPreface * Dynamical Origins * Part 1: Index and Perturbation Theory * E-semigroups * Continuous Tensor Products * Spectral C*-algebras * Part 2: Classification: Type I Cases * Path Spaces * Decomposable Product Systems * Part 3: Noncommutative Laplacians * CP-semigroups * C*-Generators and Dilation Theory * Index Theory for CP-Semigroups * Bounded Generators * Part 4: Causality and Dynamics * Pure Perturbations of CAR/CCR Flows * Interaction Theory * Part 5: Type III Examples * Powers' Examples * Tsirelson-Vershik Product Systems * Bibliography * Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.