All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-contained monograph features the intersection of the structure theory of noncommutative associative algebras and the algorithmic aspect of Groebner basis theory. All topics included deal with algebras of (q-)differential operators.
- Author(s)Huishi Li
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/10/2002
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1795
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight690 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.