Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many approaches to noncommutative geometry and to its use in physics. This volume combines the deformation quantization approach, based on the notion of star-product, and the deformed quantum symmetries methods, based on the theory of quantum groups.
- Author(s)Fedele Lizzi,Julius Wess,Marija Dimitrijevic,Paolo Aschieri,Petr P. Kulish
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number774
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note10 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 199 p. 10 illus.
- Weight491 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.