CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- Author(s)Jonathan F. Bard,Kiyotaka Shimizu,Yo Ishizuka
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight741 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction. 2. Mathematical Preliminaries. 3. Differentiable Nonlinear Programming. 4. Nondifferentiable Nonlinear Programming. 5. Linear Programming. 6. Optimal-Value Functions. 7. Two-Level Mathematical Programming Problem. 8. Large-Scale Nonlinear Programming: Decomposition Methods. 9. Min-Max Problem. 10. Satisfaction Optimization Problem. 11. Two-Level Design Problem (Mathematical Programming with Optimal-Value Functions). 12. General Resource Allocation Problem for Decentralized Systems. 13. Min-Max Type Multi-Objective Programming Problem. 14. Best Approximation Problem by Chebyshev Norm. 15. The Stackelberg Problem: General Case. 16. The Stackelberg Problem: Linear and Convex Case. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.