All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pedagogical introduction to nonequilibrium theory, time-dependent phenomena and excited state properties, for graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyGianluca Stefanucci is Researcher at the Physics Department of the University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy. His current research interests are in quantum transport through nanostructures and nonequilibrium open systems. Robert van Leeuwen is Professor of Physics at the University of Jyvaskyla in Finland. His main areas of research are time-dependent quantum systems, many-body theory and quantum transport through nanostructures.
- Author(s)Gianluca Stefanucci,Robert van Leeuwen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note103 b/w illus. 3 tables 79 exercises
- Weight1410 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.