All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.90
- £16.58Trending at £17.03
- £11.70Trending at £14.02
- £7.49Trending at £13.02
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
About this product
- DescriptionReference for graduate students and researchers in particle physics, gravitation, cosmology, atomic-optical and condensed matter physics.
- Author BiographyEsteban Calzetta is a Professor in the Departamento de Fisica at the Universidad de Buenos Aires and Researcher at CONICET, Argentina. Bei-Lok Hu is a Professor in the Department of Physics and a Fellow of the Joint Quantum Institute at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Author(s)Bei-Lok B. Hu,Esteban A. Calzetta
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2008
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus.
- Weight1090 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.