All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the issue of how readers' advisors can expand their repertoire and make better use of their library's collection by incorporating nonfiction into the RA transaction.
- Author BiographyROBERT BURGIN is Professor at North Carolina University's School of Library and Information Sciences. He has contributed articles to a number of books, including The Readers' Advisory Companion (Libraries Unlimited, 2002), which he co-edited with Kenneth Shearer. He is President of the North Carolina Library Association.
- Author(s)Robert Burgin
- Date of Publication30/10/2004
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.