All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores connections between control theory and geometric mechanics. The author links control theory with a geometric view of classical mechanics in both its Lagrangian and Hamiltonian formulations, and in particular with the theory of mechanical systems subject to motion constraints.
- Author(s)A. M. Bloch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1207 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byP.S. Krishnaprasad,R. M. Murray
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £5.17Trending at £5.40
- £17.26Trending at £17.68
- £8.04Trending at £8.32
- £6.19Trending at £6.34
- £5.17Trending at £5.38
- £4.69Trending at £4.82
- £10.99Trending at £11.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.