Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text on current techniques used to assess vascular disorders explains the use of ultrasound in diagnosing cerebrovascular, renovascular, visceral ischemia and peripheral arterial disease as well as venous disorders and deep abdominal vascular conditions.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Bergan MD is founder of The Vein Institute in La Jolla and is a staff surgeon at Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla, California, USA. Ali F. AbuRahma, M.D. is Professor of Surgery at the Robert C Byrd Health Sciences Center of West Virginia University, Charleston, West Virginia, USA. Dr Bergan is a world-renowned vascular surgeon who has already authored or edited thirty textbooks, nine of which are on venous disorders, including, for Springer, Chronic Venous Insufficiency: Diagnosis and Treatment with Jeffrey Ballad (1-85233-172-0) and Atlas of Endoscopic Perforator Vein Surgery with Peter Gloviczki (3-540-76171-3). Dr Bergan and Dr AbuRahma have collaborated previously and were the editors of the Springer title Noninvasive Vascular Diagnosis (1-85233-128-3), which was published in November 1999.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note88 black & white illustrations, 69 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight485 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAli AbuRahma,John Bergan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.