All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for wildlife researchers who seek to conduct carnivore surveys using scientific approaches. It discusses strategies for implementing surveys across a broad range of habitats, providing input on survey design, sample collection, DNA and endocrine analyses, and data analysis.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Long is a research ecologist with the Road Ecology Program of the Western Transportation Institute at Montana State University. Paula MacKay is a conservationist, author, and wildlife researcher. William J. Zielinski is a research ecologist with the USDA Forest Service Pacific Southwest Research Station. Justina C. Ray is director of Wildlife Conservation Society Canada.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byJustina C. Ray,Paula MacKay,Robert A. Long,William J. Zielinski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.