All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the clinical indications of noninvasive mechanical ventilation in patients hospitalized with high-risk infections, and its use as part of first responses to mass casualty incidents, including chemical or biological disaster and pandemics.
- Author BiographyAntonio M. Esquinas, MD, PhD, is President of the International Association of Non-Invasive Mechanical Ventilation.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationAustria
- ImprintSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 20 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight794 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAntonio M. Esquinas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.