Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.93
- £3.89Trending at £3.99
- £8.40Trending at £9.32
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £19.36Trending at £26.98
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the use of nonlinear analysis and synthesis techniques for aircraft control. This book addresses closed-loop control problems for aircraft 'on-ground' that is speed and directional control of aircraft before take-off and after touch down. It is suitable for those in control engineering and aircraft control.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/08/2007
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number365
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 364 p.
- Weight1160 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDeclan Bates,Martin Hagstrom
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.