Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
About this product
- Author(s)Bela Lantos,Lorinc Marton
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Industrial Control
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content NoteXXVIII, 464 p.
- Weight747 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Basic Nonlinear Control Methods.- Dynamic Models of Ground, Aerial and Marine Robots.- Nonlinear Control of Industrial Robots.- Nonlinear Control of Cars.- Nonlinear Control of Airplanes and Helicopters.- Nonlinear Control of Surface Ships.- Formation Control of Vehicles.- Modeling Mechanical Systems with Non-smooth Nonlinearities.- Mechanical Control Systems with Non-smooth Nonlinearities.- Model-based Identification and Adaptive Compensation of Non-smooth Nonlinearities.- Conclusions and Future Research Directions.- Appendices.
- Author BiographyProfessor Bela Lantos is based at Budapest University of Technology and Economics, and is lead researcher for leads many scientific grants related to robot and vehicle control. Currently, He leads the `Advanced Control Theory and Artificial Intelligence Techniques of Autonomous Ground, Aerial, and Marine Robots' research group, financed by Hungarian National Research program under grant No. OTKA K 71762.Lorinc Marton is an assistant lecturer at Sapientia Hungarian University of Transylvania and is a grantee of Janos Bolyai postdoctoral scholarship, financed by the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. He is also a senior researcher in the OTKA K 71762 research program.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.