Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a grounding in modern nonlinear integrable dynamics theory and applications in mathematical physics, and an introduction to the developments in the field. This book begins with an introduction modern integrable dynamical systems theory, treating such topics as Liouville-Arnold and Mischenko-Fomenko integrability.
- Author(s)Anatoliy K. Prykarpatsky,Denis Blackmore,Valeriy Hr Samoylenko
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2010
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.