All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Boe Thio
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/05/1994
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1994
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig. and tab.
- Weight320 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Choice of technique and substitution in nonlinear growth-cycle models - Capital deepening and capital widening investment in one-sector and two-sector models of cyclical growth - Goodwin/Kaldor/Phillips-type models of persistent fluctuations and limit cycles - Neo-Keynesian analysis of wage-price formation, efficiency wages, and decomposition of unemployment.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Boe Thio was born in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, in 1948. He studied in mathematical economics/econometrics. He is currently working in the field of macroeconomics at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Amsterdam, where he completed a doctoral dissertation.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.70Trending at £19.21
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.