CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionA contemporary natural scientist to a mathematician Numerous questions in physics, chemistry, biology, and economics lead to nonlinear problems; diffusion processes in physics, chemistry, and biology; processes with entropy production, and self-organization of systems in physics, chemistry, and biology;
- Author(s)Eberhard Zeidler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; 1 Illustrations, black and white; XXIII, 909 p. 1 illus.
- Weight1407 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byP. R. Wadsack
- Edition Statement1986 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.