All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £33.09
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
About this product
- DescriptionA unique explanation of the theory, computational methods and applications of nonlinear resonance analysis for graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyElena Kartashova is a Professor at the Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC), Johannes Kepler University, Linz. Her research interests include nonlinear resonances in various application areas, from fluid mechanics and meteorology to engineering. She was awarded the V. I. Vernadsky medal by the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences in 2009.
- Author(s)Elena Kartashova
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note53 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.