All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the mathematical properties of nonlinear systems, mostly difference and differential equations, as an integrated theory, rather than presenting isolated fashionable topics.
- Author(s)P. G. Drazin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/06/1992
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 colour illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.