CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.86
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.70Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.83
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- Author(s)Andrey Anatoljevich Grib,Waldyr Alves Rodrigues
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight463 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction. 2. Fundamentals. 3. How Collapses. 4. Bell's Inequalities. 5. Copenhagen Interpretation. 6. Many Worlds Interpretation (MWI). 7. Quantum Logic (QL). 8. Macroscopic realizations of QL. 9. Hidden Variables Theories (HVT). 10. De Broglie-Bohm Non Relativistic HVT. 11. De Broglie-Bohm Relativistic HVT. 12. Statistical Interpretation. 13. Non-Unitary Evolution? 14. Histories Approach. 15. Quantum Miracles and Cryptography. 16. Where are we now? Appendices: A: Set Theory and Lattices. B: Hilbert Spaces. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.