About this product
- DescriptionThis 1991 book gives a broad overview of different areas of research in nonmonotonic reasoning, and presents some results and ideas.
- Author(s)Gerhard Brewka
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCambridge Tracts in Theoretical Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight300 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.