CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £68.97Trending at £74.74
- £8.01Trending at £8.34
- £13.75Trending at £17.01
- £11.99Trending at £15.04
- £2.81Trending at £3.85
- £3.70Trending at £3.74
- £3.18Trending at £3.49
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a sleepover extravaganza when Nonna Lidia has her grandkids over for a night full of campfire stories and homemade food. As they all share a meal of omelets the next morning, Nonna Lidia reminisces about growing up on the farm, raising chickens, and gathering their eggs, which inspires a family trip to the local farm, where the kids can have their own chicken-and-egg adventures. With farm-fresh recipes focused on chicken and eggs, America's beloved Italian-American chef Lidia Matticchio Bastianich offers a variety family-friendly dishes and fun, safe ways kids can help cook. Buon appetito!
- Author BiographyLidia Bastianich first learned how to cook in Italy when she was a little girl. She now owns four restaurants in New York City, one in Pittsburgh, and one in Kansas City. She has three television shows on PBS, including Lidia's Italy, and is the author of numerous bestselling cookbooks and the children's books, Nonna Tell Me a Story: Lidia's Christmas Kitchen and Lidia's Family Kitchen: Nonna's Birthday Surprise. In addition, Lidia has her own line of pasta sauces, a winery in Italy, and loves to cook with her five grandchildren. She lives in Long Island, NY. You can visit her online at lidiasitaly.com and via Twitter @LidiaBastianich.Renee Graef has illustrated over 70 books for children, including Lidia's Family Kitchen: Nonna's Birthday Surprise, the Kirsten series in the American Girl collection and many of the My First Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder. She has also illustrated classics such as The Nutcracker and My Favorite Things, as well as books on American icons Mount Rushmore and Paul Bunyan. She lives in Cedarburg, Wisconsin, with her family, and you can visit her online at graefillustration.com.
- Author(s)Lidia Bastianich,Renee Graef
- PublisherRunning Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Kids
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Width219 mm
- Height285 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.