CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- Author(s)Olga Korosteleva
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science
- Series Part/Volume Number101
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 68 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Table Of ContentsHypotheses Testing for Two Samples Sign Test for Location Parameter for Matched Paired Samples Wilcoxon Signed-Rank Test for Location Parameter for Matched Paired Samples Wilcoxon Rank-Sum Test for Location Parameter for Two Independent Samples Ansari-Bradley Test for Scale Parameter for Two Independent Samples Kolmogorov-Smirnov Test for Equality of Distributions Hypotheses Testing for Several Samples Friedman Rank Test for Location Parameter for Several Dependent Samples Kruskal-Wallis H-Test for Location Parameter for Several Independent Samples Tests for Categorical Data Spearman Rank Correlation Coefficient Test Fisher Exact Test Nonparametric Regression Loess Regression Thin-Plate Smoothing Spline Method Nonparametric Generalized Additive Regression Definition Nonparametric Binary Logistic Model Nonparametric Poisson Model Time-to-Event Analysis Kaplan-Meier Estimator of Survival Function Log-Rank Test for Comparison of Two Survival Functions Cox Proportional Hazards Model Univariate Probability Density Estimation Histogram Kernel Density Estimator Resampling Methods for Interval Estimation Jackknife Bootstrap Appendix A: Tables Appendix B: Answers to Exercises Recommended Books Index of Notation Index Exercises appear at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyOlga Korosteleva is an associate professor of statistics in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at California State University, Long Beach (CSULB). She received a Ph.D. in statistics from Purdue University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.