Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough and definitive book that fully addresses traditional and modern-day topics of nonparametric statistics This book presents a practical approach to nonparametric statistical analysis and provides comprehensive coverage of both established and newly developed methods.
- Author BiographyPaul H. Kvam, PhD, is Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology. His research interests include nonparametric estimation, statistical reliability with applications to engineering, and analysis of complex and dependent systems. He has written over fifty refereed articles and was named a Fellow of the American Statistical Association in 2006. Brani Vidakovic, PhD, is Professor of Statistics and Director of the Center for Bioengineering Statistics at The Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology. He has authored or co-authored three books and has published more than four dozen refereed articles. His areas of interest include wavelets, Bayesian inference, biostatistics, statistical methods in environmental research, and statistical education.
- Author(s)Brani Vidakovic,Paul H. Kvam
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2007
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight764 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.