All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.61Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- Description* This groundbreaking resource provides nonprofit leaders with insight into choosing and using consultants and allows them to make better use of their resources.
- Author BiographyPenelope Cagney is an active consultant and principal of The Cagney Company. A recognized authority on nonprofit consulting, she is a sought-after presenter for international conferences and webinars, as well as a frequent contributor to publications worldwide.
- Author(s)Alliance for Nonprofit Management,Penelope Cagney
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width178 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byRobert F. Ashcraft
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.